Strikes, cancellations, acts of terrorism or extreme weather conditions?
Many things can affect your travel arrangements. That’s why at Odeon we have an emergency response group that monitors events 24 hours a day.
We keep you informed of the whereabouts of travelers from your company, sending notifications of anything what may affect your journey.
• Text or phone with information on the current situation and help you to make alternative
• In the event of major incidents we notify your organization and jointly evaluate alternative
• Keep our customers up to date with the latest developments and aware of what to do in their particular situation.
What is an emergency situation?
• Extreme weather conditions and other natural phenomena
• Closed airports/railway lines
• Operating downtime at Berg-Hansen
• Acts of terrorism
• Emergency landings
• Hotel fires